Did you know that you can eat snickers without breaking your diet?
If you are fond of junk food and say “dieting is so boring, I always eat unpleasant sticky things” you finally found the recipe you need!
With the homemade, dietary fit snickers recipe, you can suppress your sweet desire without regret and continue losing weight and burning fat.
Ingredients to Make Diet Snickers at Home
(A total of 12 fit snickers are prepared with these materials. You can reduce / increase the materials according to your needs.)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 50 grams of unsalted peanuts
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 60 grams of dark chocolate (85% cocoa content)
- 10 medium dates
How to Make Fit Snickers?
- Soak dates in hot water and soften them. After softening, remove the beans and pass them through the blender to make them crush.
- Put oatmeal, peanut butter and honey in a bowl and knead well. Then take a pyrex-style flat container and put oiled paper on it and spread this mixture over the surface of the container.
- Add the date paste over the mixture in my pyrex.
- After sprinkling the peanuts to the top, press them to make them stick to the palm paste. Then, keep this mixture in the refrigerator until the chocolate melts.
- Put the chocolate in a glass dish and melt it in the microwave.
- After dividing the mixture you took out of the refrigerator into 12 equal slices, cover it with melted chocolate and spread it on oily paper again. After the chocolate is frozen again (around 15 minutes), your fit snickers are ready!
We put a lot of stuff, wouldn’t it be too calorie? How many calories does this fit snickers? You can check the nutritional values for answers to questions such as.
You can prepare a total of 12 feet of snickers with these ingredients. Do not eat them all in one sitting. Excessive amounts of everything are harmful. The list below is the nutritional value of 1 snickers. It is not the total values of the whole!
- Calories: 121 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 10 grams
- Protein: 4 grams
- Fat: 7 grams