Losing unconscious weight can be harmful to you. If you have excess weight, you should definitely try to lose weight in a healthy way with a dietician. A special program is prepared for you by your dietitian and there are rules that you must follow to lose weight. If you take these rules into consideration, you will be able to lose weight in a healthy and ideal way.
Having a healthier and fit look is our dream. But as with any business, there are golden rules in this. These rules are not very difficult, the important thing is how strong your will is. Do you really want to lose weight? Answer this question first!
- Be sure to eat 2-3 fresh fruits every day. Enzymes and vitamins in fresh fruits accelerate your metabolism.
- At each main meal; Be sure to eat vegetables or salads in the morning, noon, evening.
- Always use olive oil for the salads you eat at your meals.
- When you want to lose weight, heed your dietitian’s advice and never eat fried food.
- Be sure to consume legumes at least 1 meal per week.
- Consume strong, high-protein vegetables such as peas, mushrooms and kidney beans. Include these vegetables on your table as long as it is fresh in the season.
- Do not forget to exercise at least half an hour at a moderate pace every day. While dieting, 30-45 minutes of brisk walking will help you lose weight. At Home Tightening and Fat Burning Exercises
- You should drink at least 2 liters of water every day. Water consumption can be at any time of the day, in the way you want, in the temperature and coldness you want. Nutritionists recommend drinking a lot of water. However, the issue of how you should drink is discussed. Never give up the habit of drinking water.
- Eat milk and yogurt with full fat. Fat-free and dietary milk has lower glycemic index. Therefore, it provides a feeling of hunger more quickly.
- If you want to lose weight, don’t be afraid to eat too much. The word diet does not mean hungry.
- Do not set yourself a time limit while losing weight. Your goal should be to go down to your healthy weight and to maintain the healthy life and nutrition habits you have gained after landing. Determine the weight and duration you need to lose with your dietician, but don’t obsess.
- Dietary drinks should be consumed limited. It should not be consumed as much as you want because it has no calories. Excessive consumption of these drinks, which dieticians never recommend, prevents weight loss.
- Eat optimal. Neither too much nor too little. Eating less than the required amount may result in decreased resistance of your body to diseases, weakness, vitamin and mineral deficiencies. The consumption of more than the required amount increases the risk of getting excessive fat in the body and chronic diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure and heart diseases. At this point, it is a healthy way to get help from a dietitian to determine the amount and your diet.
- To keep your metabolism vigorous, don’t be hungry for more than four hours, eat less and frequently Ignore the suggestions that leave you hungry for more than four hours. Follow the nutrition programs tailored for you by your dietician.