As the weather changes, so do our diets and general life choices. Our bodies have different requirements for each season. In one of her recent Instagram reels, nutritionist Lovneet Batra explains some tips to keep in mind during the winter season. “Chilling temperatures don’t just affect your wardrobe. Your body also experiences changes in energy levels, metabolism, and food preferences. It’s increasingly important to balance all the nutrients in your diet and provide your body with the nourishment it needs to keep you warm and healthy,” she wrote in the post.
Here are some tips to follow this winter.
1. Ghee for Healthy Joints and Dry Skin
2. Amla to boost immunity and hair health
3. Beets for energy and glowing skin
4. Leafy greens for healthy hearts and bones
She added, “In addition to the winter superfoods above, we’re sharing specific tips you should take care of:
1. Foods rich in vitamin C and zinc to boost immunity against seasonal colds and flu: Foods rich in vitamin C include guava, kiwi, broccoli, lemons, papaya, strawberries, and oranges.
2. Foods rich in zinc: legumes, seeds, dairy products, nuts, whole grains. Nuts and dried fruits are essential during the winter months as they provide adequate warmth and a variety of micronutrients.
3. Staying hydrated is important during the winter months when you don’t feel thirsty. For hydration, you can include soups, herbal teas in your daily routine.
Look at her reel
Follow these tips for a healthy and happy winter.
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, provides general information only. It is not a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a professional or family doctor for more information. NDTV is not responsible for this information.
Featured video of the day
Kiara Advani and Vicki Kaushal on the red carpet.enough said
This article was optimized by the SEO Team at Clickworks SEO