Holidays are a great time to enjoy and reunite with family and friends. For most families, eating is part of their holiday traditions. However, people struggle with portion control during holiday parties and family gatherings because they want to eat everything on their plate.
This is where Mediterranean cuisine comes into play. It’s not just about eating healthy, it’s about slowing down, getting rid of bad habits, and enjoying life more fully. For those of you who haven’t heard of the Mediterranean diet, now may be the perfect time to try it out.
This holiday is the perfect time to try Mediterranean cuisine and enjoy the health benefits of these delicious meals. The Mediterranean diet menu has plenty of options that everyone will like. You can also create a variety of dishes using the ingredients from Mediterranean Diet Meal Delivery.
If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed this holiday season, incorporate these easy Mediterranean prep recipes into your healthy diet and rethink the holidays!
Mediterranean cuisine: the perfect holiday meal
Holidays are a time for family gatherings and delicious, hearty meals. The good news is that the meals you need to prepare or buy are delicious and healthy. Here are some of the best Mediterranean meals you can prepare or get with Mediterranean Diet meal delivery services to suit your holiday festive tastes.
1.Garlic lemon grilled fish
If you love a delicious fish dinner, this dish is for you! Lemon juice gives fish a nice zesty flavor while providing many health benefits. You can use any white fish in this recipe, including tilapia and cod. Here is a quick and easy recipe for grilled fish with garlic and lemon that you can take advantage of for the holidays.
- Start by placing lemon slices in a baking dish
- The fish is then seasoned with pepper and salt and placed on lemon slices
- Melt the butter and mix the lemon zest and garlic well.
- Use a kitchen brush or spoon to spread over the fish
- Place baking dish in oven for about 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness
It’s as easy as that and dinner is ready!
2. Lemon paste
Lemon pasta is an easy, healthy and delicious meal. Lemon pasta is one of his savory dishes that mixes quickly. This lemon pasta is topped with fresh spinach, zest, red pepper flakes, and topped with parmesan cheese.
- Start by pre-boiling the spaghetti
- Add garlic, lemon juice and zested oil to another cooking pot
- Add parmesan cheese or omit for vegan recipes
- Add pasta water to the cooking pot to release starches and cheese for a non-vegan meal
- Stir the mixture well and bring it to a boil
- Add cooked spaghetti and mix well
- Can be tossed with your favorite vegetables and spices, such as spinach or red pepper flakes
- Proceed to serve and enjoy your meal
3. Roast lamb
This recipe features garlic-infused roast lamb, roast potatoes, and carrots in a tomato sauce infused with herbs and spices. It’s perfect for easy preparation because it’s cooked entirely in a rice cooker!
Mediterranean diet meal delivery can also deliver cooked lamb to speed up the meal preparation process.This recipe is easy to follow and will be a hit at your next family gathering. Everyone:
- Be sure to preheat your oven to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit first
- Line the roasting pan with aluminum foil
- For better results, dry the lamb with paper towels. Use a sharp knife to make shallow cuts across the top surface of the lamb to cut into the lamb.
- Mix rosemary, thyme, garlic, pepper, Dijon and salt in a bowl
- Place lamb fat side into roasting pan
- Apply the garlic mixture evenly to the lamb (massage them thoroughly over the incised areas to soak in all the ingredients)
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour 30 minutes or until desired doneness
- When fully cooked, remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing
- Serve with vegetables and starch, if desired
4. Mediterranean Baked Chicken
The Mediterranean diet consists of eating a variety of foods rich in fruits and vegetables, lean meats, olive oil and fresh herbs.
What sets this recipe apart from others is that it’s baked rather than sautéed, making it easier to prepare without using too much oil or overheating your kitchen while cooking.
The recipes on our Mediterranean list are bursting with delicious flavors, quick to make, and low in sugar and high in protein! It makes for a delightful dinner to satisfy any craving for Mediterranean cuisine. Here’s the recipe.
- Mix 6 minced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in 1 cup olive oil.
- Place 1 cup marinade in a large, sealable plastic bag. Mix chicken in a ziplock bag, seal and shake well to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Cover the remaining marinade well and set aside to cool.
- While chicken is still marinating, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange lemon slices on baking tray. Drain chicken from marinade and discard package.
- Place the chicken on top of the lemon slices. Bake at 165 degrees for 35-45 minutes with the lid on.
5.Italian Seasoned Shrimp
Shrimp is always good, but adding some Italian seasoning makes it even more special! Any type of shrimp can be used here, but most people prefer large Gulf shrimp because they are cheaper than other types.
Even if the amount of shrimp is small (even if you don’t like shrimp), you can still enjoy it. These prawns are seasoned with lemon juice, garlic, oregano and parsley for an Italian flavor that will satisfy even the most picky palates! A great way to eat healthily and lose weight. Here are some easy air fryer recipes you can try:
- Start by cleaning the shrimp
- Next, remove the shrimp shells and spines.
- Sprinkle shrimp with spices of your choice
- Place shrimp in air fryer basket or rack
- Cook for 8 minutes and serve with vegetables and carbs of your choice
Enjoy the vibrant flavors of Mediterranean cuisine with an exciting Mediterranean twist in a variety of recipes. These recipes are easy to implement and ensure health benefits, convenience, and affordability for you and your family.
Most people around the world love the Mediterranean diet. Based on Mediterranean cuisine such as Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey and North Africa.
The recipes above are easy meals you can prepare ahead of time for the busy holiday season. It makes your life easier by saving you time, energy and money stress by not having to worry about cooking every night.
Order ready-to-eat meals and supplies from the reputable Mediterranean Diet meal delivery service and enjoy healthy, fresh and delicious Mediterranean cuisine for weight loss and energy. Order Mediterranean Diet meal delivery Then you can be sure you’re getting all the nutrients you need for a healthy, balanced holiday meal plan.
This article was optimized by the SEO Team at Clickworks SEO