Weight Loss Diet: Snacks keep you satisfied and full, preventing overeating and the urge to binge later. Check out our healthy snack options.
Weight loss diet: Are you someone who frequently grabs a bag of chips, cookies, chocolate, cake, or other unhealthy treats when suddenly hungry? poses a risk of harm. But there are plenty of low-calorie snacks that can satisfy your appetite while boosting your health. Wellness expert and founder of his FITX Transformation, Nawaz Shaikh, introduces his five low-calorie, nutritious snacks.
5 Low Calorie Snacks to Satisfy Your Midday Cravings:
- Bengali Gram Chart: A bowl of flavors and nutrients that you can sip on with your evening drink without the guilt. This vegan and gluten-free snack is high in protein and a great source of vitamins, minerals, iron and fiber. To prepare this snack, mix a bowl of Bengal Grams with finely chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander and lemon juice.
- Broccoli balls: This unique food is a source of essential nutrients. Add grated broccoli and salt to the pre-boiled onions and simmer. Add herbs and spices such as oregano, basil, black pepper, and garlic powder. Follow this by adding the bread crumbs and almond meal and stirring well. Add the soaked chia seeds and form 10-12 balls. Place the balls in an oven preheated to 400F. Broccoli balls he bakes for 25 minutes.
- burst: Indian snack also known as Jew Great for weight loss. Always carry plain poha and roast it with peanuts, curry leaves, mustard seeds, black pepper and salt to make it a little spicy and healthy. Try not to use oil, as just mixing them can add fat.
- Mahana: Macana, also known as fox nut, is a healthy snack option for those trying to lose weight. It is a low-calorie option rich in minerals such as , iron and zinc.
- Puffed rice: Snacks are also a popular base for many mixtures available on the market. This is the best example of a quick and healthy Indian snack.
You don’t have to worry about overeating because at the end of the day the calorie deficit is everything and you definitely have room for snacks during the day.