310 Shake – Meal Replacement Shake Review; In this article we review the 310 Shake meal replacement designed for weight loss. If you are wondering who the 310 Shake is for, whether the 310 Shake even works, and if it’s the right option for you, then this review will help answer those questions.
What Is The 310 Meal Replacement Shake?
The 310 meal replacement shake is a product for people who are seeking long-term weight loss. The main ingredient of this shake is the trademarked Tri-plex protein profile.
To stand out in the meal replacement shake market, the 310 shake is marketed as having no chemical additives, no soy protein and few filler ingredients.
How Does 310 Shake Control Your Appetite?
310 Shake controls your appetite by curbing hunger for a reasonable period of time which is usually 3 to 4 hours. It is easy on the stomach, and it also has high absorption ratios.
It contains the Tri-plex protein profile which maximizes the effects of protein and help to combat hunger. The protein profile includes various types of protein, such as Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Pea Protein and Fibersol 2.
- The Whey Protein Isolate has the least amount of lactose and carbs, and it works fast.
- Whey Protein Concentrate contains amino acids, and is quickly absorbed by the body.
- Pea Protein is a unique feature of 310 Shake.
- It stalls the process of ghrelin which is a hormone which tells the human brain that it’s time to eat.
- Milk Protein Concentrate is a slow-acting protein. It sustains the amino acid levels introduced by Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Fibersol 2 is a clinically tested prebiotic soluble fiber that counteracts the signals to your brain that tell you that you’re hungry.
What Does 310 Shake Taste Like? What Flavors Are Available?
When it comes to taste, the 310 Shake meal replacement has a bit of a bed reputation. The company changed its recipe in order to further reduce the sugar content to make it healthier, but it affected the taste and made it a little more unpleasant on the tongue.
With less than 1g of sugar in every serving, they’ve hit their target of dropping the sugar content right down, but it has negatively affected the taste. It’s mildly sour and has a bit of a nasty after-taste.
310 Shake is available in four different flavors which are Chocolate, Vanilla, Mocha and Strawberry. The Mocha flavor has further two categories which are: Vegan Chocolate and Salted Caramel.
For a comparison with other shakes, read our 310 Shake Vs, Shakeology review here.
What Texture And Consistency Does 310 Shake Have?
310 Shake has a reasonably good texture. It’s not as chalky or lumpy as some other shakes, which helps counteract the unpleasant taste, but doesn’t resolve it completely.
The consistency of the 310 Shake is very good. It is thick and mixes quite well with other drinks, which is a real blessing when it comes to covering up the taste. You can mix it with various things like vegetables, fruits and different types of milk, but go easy on the fruit if you want to keep sugar intake low for maximum weight loss. The company itself recommends coconut milk instead of almond milk, but we’ve found that both of them significantly improve the taste.
How Many Calories Are In 310 Shakes?
The 310 Shake meal replacement only contains 90 calories per serving. This quantity is slightly more than Ideal Shape shakes. One serving is made from one scoop of 310 Shake which weighs 24.5g.
What Is The Nutritional Content Of 310 Shakes?
The nutritional contents of 310 shakes are calories, cholesterol, sodium, potassium, carbohydrate, dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, calcium, vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic acid, Thiamin, Niacin, Folate, Biotin, Phosphorus and Magnesium. All of them have amazing effects on human health.
- Vitamin A helps improve eyesight and develops better skin.
- Calcium strengthens bones and improves nerve communication.
- Vitamin D lowers heart risk and supports bone health.
- Vitamin B supports muscle function and nerve cell.
- Folate helps in improving mood and regulates brain function.
- Niacin increases good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol.
- Biotin develops healthy nails and better skin.
- Phosphorous promotes muscle growth and strengthens bones.
- Magnesium supports kidneys and heart.
- Vitamin C improves immune system.
- Iron increases energy and promotes healthy blood.
- Vitamin E protects brain and liver.
- Riboflavin increases fat burning process.
- Vitamin B6 is vital for protein synthesis in human body.
- Vitamin B12 increases production of red blood cells.
How Much Protein Is In 310 Shakes?
One scoop of 310 shake weighs 24.5g, out of which 15g is made up of protein. This means 61% of the total scoop consists of protein. This quantity is slightly more than Ideal Shape shakes and slightly less than IsaLean. The protein is actually Tri-plex protein profile. It contains different types of protein like Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Pea Protein and Fibersol 2. All of them have different effects for curbing hunger.
How Much Fat Is In 310 Shakes?
The 310 shake meal is 100% fat free which means there is 0g of fat in each scoop of this product. Therefore, every serving has virtually no fat.
How Much Carbohydrates Is In 310 Shakes?
In each serving of 310 Shakes, there are only 8g of carbohydrates. This means every scoop contains 32.6% carbohydrates.
310 Shake Meal Replacement : The Pros
- It is almost sugar free and fat free. Each scoop of the 310 Shake has less than 1g of sugar and 0g of fat. The feature makes it an ideal option for people who seek low-sugar and low-fat diet.
- It suppresses hunger to a great level. The 310 Shake contains Tri-plex protein profile which keeps you feeling full for 2 to 3 hours on average. Sometimes the suppressing effect lasts for 4 hours.
- It is a Protein rich product. The 310 Shake contains 15g protein in each serving which makes it a meal replacement shake with one of the highest ratios of protein.
- It is a low calorie product. It contains only 90 calories per serving. This quantity is slightly more than the calories per serving of other meal replacement shakes. However, it is still a tiny amount of calories.
310 Shake Meal Replacement : The Cons
- The taste is not good. Since the company introduced its new recipe, people aren’t very happy with the taste of 310 Shakes and we agree. You can help cover up the taste by mixing it with vegetables, fruits and sweetening agents, but the bad taste still remains.
- High price is another drawback of this product. 310 Shakes are more expensive as compared to other products in the market. Despite high protein content, low calories and Tri-plex protein, the price does not seem to be justified.
What Results Can You Expect From 310 Shake?
You can expect significant weight loss from 310 Shake usage. However, not all people lose weight at the same rate and it also depends on how active you are.
A lot of people have reported that they felt more energetic after consuming 310 Shakes but again, this will depend on how energetic you felt to begin with.
The company behind 310 Shake have conducted research where they received more than 300 reviews from different types of consumers. The most prominent result was of a user who lost 35 lbs. of weight. According to him, he was regularly drinking shakes for two months. However, it wasn’t clear how many shakes he drank each day or how heavy he was to begin with.
How Much Does 310 Shake Cost And Where Can I Buy It?
310 Shake Meal Replacement Review Summary
This meal replacement shake is an awesome product for people who want a low calorie diet so they can shed pounds. The Shakes are packed full of excellent nutrients and the high protein, low fat, low sugar blend is great for reducing excess body fat.
The main problem with the 310 Shake is its taste. It’s easy to start skipping shakes to avoid the unpleasant taste and that obviously has an effect on your appetite and final results. However, mixing it with fruits and vegetables can cover up that problem to some extent.
In a nut-shell, if you can deal with the taste, the 310 Shake is an effective way to lose weight. If you struggle to stomach things that have an unpleasant flavour, the 310 Shake is best avoided.